Troubleshoot Bluetooth ConnectionHome
- Read the label on the device connected to the vehicle's diagnostic port and take note of the last four digits of the Bluetooth address.
- Navigate to Profile > Support > Enable Admin Mode.
- Enter 119833 as the pin.
- Navigate to System Settings > Bluetooth
- If already paired with the device, forget the device.
- Scanning will begin for Bluetooth devices. Select the device that matches the four digits found in step one.
- If the scan does not show the Bluetooth device or the tablet is not able to pair with the Bluetooth device please contact Eyeride support at 954-775-1210.
- If pairing is successful you may navigate back to the Elog app and connect to the vehicle.